[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] Meeting Today Cancelled

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:52:41 UTC 2018

Hello :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to lead today's meeting as I will be boarding
a plane and taking off about the time that the meeting is scheduled for.

We will have our meeting next week as usual.

In the mean time, please make sure to continue looking at 'Welcome,New
Contributor' patches and keeping up on ask.o.o :)

Only update I have is that I sent out the email to PTLs about them being
project liaisons unless otherwise delegated last week.  I plan to fill out
our wiki page with missing projects and the PTLs of them (no ptl has come
back saying they will delegate it so far). After the wiki updates I'll send
a follow up on the thread and see if that encourages any action :)

If you have topics for next week, please feel free to add them to the
agenda [1]!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/First_Contact_SIG#Meeting_Agenda