[Openstack-sigs] [first-contact] Forum summary on recommendations for contributing organizations

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jul 10 18:56:18 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-12 19:53:25 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> Finally, we came up with a handful of action items. One was me
> sending this summary (only a couple weeks late!), another was
> Matthew Oliver submitting a patch to the contributor guide repo
> with our initial stub text.
[...]

An early draft for the Contributor Guide addition with
recommendations to contributing organizations was subsequently
proposed as https://review.openstack.org/578676 but could use some
additional input and polish from other interested members of the
community. Please have a look and provide any feedback you have as
review comments there or via followup to this thread (whichever is
more convenient).
--
Jeremy Stanley