[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] Updates- Meeting Info & PTG

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:58:27 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

Two things that I wanted to make you all aware of if you aren't already:

1. We have mad a change to the meeting schedule. It will now be bi weekly
on odd weeks and an hour earlier- 7:00 UTC on Wednesdays. We noticed that
we were struggling to fill a meeting every week and being just past a
somewhat reasonable time for the meeting chair, its now been shifted[1] :)

2. We will be meeting at the PTG. I know a few of you won't be able to make
it, but if you are planning on being there for another project already,
please add your name and preferred days (Monday or Tuesday) to the
etherpad[2].
Once we have a better idea of the preferred date and the PTG bot is ready,
I will book a room. If there are any topics in particular you hope to
discuss as well, please add those!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/595377/
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/FC_SIG_ptg_stein