[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Storyboard for tracking SIG actions?

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Tue Nov 28 21:47:21 UTC 2017

Nematollah Bidokhti <Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com> wrote:
>Once we have some more discussions on self-healing, it would be a
>good idea to put together an architecture framework and then see
>which of the current OpenStack projects can fill in the gaps.

Absolutely.  In fact we already started on that at the Denver PTG,
by drafting this diagram which is still very rough and incomplete:

    https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1kEFtVpQ4c8HipSp34EVAkcSGmwyg1MzWf_H5oGTtl-Y/edit?usp=sharing

Finishing that, and documenting reference stacks, are two of the
action items I proposed within the SIG's announcement mail:

    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-sigs/2017-November/000170.html

>Also, I hope the discussions results in a set of requirements that
>can be communicated to all projects and determine what features or
>capabilities will help us to meet the self-healing objectives.

Again, we are perfectly aligned :-)  This was the last item in the
above email.