[Openstack-sigs] [scientific] SIG IRC meeting today 1100 UTC: Summit, Supercomputing and cycle plans

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Wed Nov 22 09:24:02 UTC 2017

Hello all -

We have an IRC meeting today at 1100 UTC (about 2 hours time).  Everyone is welcome.

The agenda for today [1] includes a roundup of the OpenStack summit in Sydney and Supercomputing 2017 in Denver for anyone who missed it.  Plus a follow-up on SIG activities for this cycle as discussed in Sydney.  We also have a couple of EMEA events coming up where the Scientific SIG could participate.

Please feel free to add anything you’d like to discuss to the agenda.

Details on how to join our IRC meetings are here [2]

Cheers,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_November_22nd_2017 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_November_22nd_2017>
[2]http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>