[Openstack-sigs] [Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [LTS] Upstream LTS Releases

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Nov 15 00:52:45 UTC 2017

Well, moving this discussion is easy.  All that takes is everyone posting responses to the openstack-sig at lists.openstack.org mailing list instead of dev and ops lists.  I've cc'ed all here.  I've also added [LTS] to the subject (sorry to break all the threaders). So that the sig list knows what the general topic is.  Yeah.  It's not really a topic, but everyone is used to parsing those things, even if the mailserver sw isn't.

But, are the two groups willing to move this discussion to the sigs list?  If they are, great.  If not,  hmmm.

Anyway, here's my attempt to serve....

--Rocky