[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Storyboard for tracking SIG actions?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 1 14:50:52 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-29 09:23:42 +0000 (+0000), Adam Spiers wrote:
[...]
> that could be solved by changing the approach to require the repo
> to exist, even if it's empty and unused.
[...]
> Currently the wiki is probably good enough, but it certainly
> wouldn't do any harm to have a Git repo, and it's not even
> unlikely that we will need one in the future.
[...]

This has basically been the conclusion in each past discussion where
the topic has arisen. So, with that out of the way, do you have any
idea what you would want the (for now empty/unused) repository
called? I'm happy to submit the change to create that and the
accompanying SB project for you.

Also, while it's nontrivial to rename these, it's something we do
semi-regularly and have an established process to handle; so if the
group does decide to change its Gerrit repo/SB project name at a
later date it's always possible (just takes a bit of time to make
that happen due to scheduling the maintenance activity around it).
--
Jeremy Stanley