[Openstack-security] [openstack/glance] SecurityImpact review request change Ieb03aaba887492819f9c58aa67f7acfcea81720e

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Feb 3 21:52:07 UTC 2016

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/275737

Log:
commit 6179e1e98808548f1c12a2b66784cac3c1e5ac0f
Author: Erno Kuvaja <jokke at usr.fi>
Date:   Tue Jan 19 13:37:05 2016 +0000

    Prevent user to remove last location of the image

    If the last location of the image is removed, image transitions back to queued.
    This allows user to upload new data into the existing image record. By
    preventing removal of the last location we prevent the image transition back to
    queued.

    This change also prevents doing the same operation via replacing the locations
    with empty list.

    SecurityImpact
    DocImpact
    APIImpact

    Change-Id: Ieb03aaba887492819f9c58aa67f7acfcea81720e
    Closes-Bug: #1525915