[Openstack-security] Fw: help us design flyer and logo for OpenStack Security Project

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 21 17:14:33 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-21 16:21:31 +0000 (+0000), Michael Xin wrote:
> Is it ok for us to use official OpenStack logo during our design?
> I think it is ok. But want to double check.

I know displaying modified OpenStack logos is generally discouraged
because it can lead to trademark dilution, though I don't know to
what extent it's possible to get specific modifications cleared for
certain uses. I've asked some OpenStack Foundation staff (with a
much better grasp of the details than I have) to weigh in on this,
but it may take time since they're all fairly busy preparing for
some conference in Tokyo next week. ;)
--
Jeremy Stanley