[Openstack-security] Fw: help us design flyer and logo for OpenStack Security Project

Michael Xin michael.xin at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 21 16:21:31 UTC 2015

hi, all:

Is it ok for us to use official OpenStack logo during our design?  I think it is ok. But want to double check.

Thanks.

yours,

Michael

________________________________
From: Rachel Grahmann
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:08 AM
To: Michael Xin
Subject: Re: help us design flyer and logo for OpenStack Security Project

Hey Michael,

Thanks so much for forwarding these!

I would like to find out if using the OpenStack logo is allowed before making final edits -- just in case it's not! Then we can go back to the drawing board or use a variation of the pirate banner (very cool!).

As far as the feedback goes -- great stuff! I'll gladly change the padlock bar like Tim suggested.

Keep me posted!

Rachel