[Openstack-security] [openstack/sahara] SecurityImpact review request change I8e140996c08be19994cce793ae74dc8ffda2adbf

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Mar 17 19:23:08 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/165077

Log:
commit e69c6f210d80e076e41cff74db97888a9fe12157
Author: Michael McCune <msm at redhat.com>
Date:   Tue Mar 17 09:43:46 2015 -0400

    Moving cdh cloudera manager password to config file

    This change addresses the hard coded password for the Cloudera Manager
    admin account in the CDH plugin by moving it to the configuration file.

    Changes
    * adding configuration option for the cdh cloudera manager password
    * changing the v5 & v5_3_0 versionhandlers to use config password option
    * changing the ApiResource to use config password option

    SecurityImpact

    Change-Id: I8e140996c08be19994cce793ae74dc8ffda2adbf
    Closes-Bug: 1429989