[Openstack-security] [openstack/barbican-specs] SecurityImpact review request change I409ac9a604dac39e0a1ed3f704702089bca674f0

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jun 16 22:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/192453

Log:
commit 841704a61bf804efcf8b88485dccbfd168e8287e
Author: Ade Lee <alee at redhat.com>
Date:   Tue Jun 16 18:52:49 2015 -0400

    Add mechanism for automated certificate renewals

    This adds a mechanism for authorizing certificate renewals
    in an automated fashion, by providing the certificate being
    renewed and proof of possession of the private key as
    authentication/authorization.

    Implements: auto-cert-renewal
    APIImpact: Add mechanism to auto-renew certificates
    DocImpact: Add docs for mechanism to auto-renew certificates
    SecurityImpact: Add mechanism to auto-renew certificates

    Change-Id: I409ac9a604dac39e0a1ed3f704702089bca674f0