[Openstack-security] OSSA's in db format?

Tristan Cacqueray tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com
Tue Jan 20 18:14:09 UTC 2015

On 01/20/2015 12:58 PM, matt wrote:
> Are the OSSA's available anywhere in db format yet?  Or at least a csv or
> something parseable?
>
> I have up until 2012 in json... but I'd rather not have to manually parse
> emails to get the rest.
>
> -Matt

Hi Matt,

the Vulnerability Management Team recently put up a repository for OSSAs:
  http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ossa/

OSSAs are now stored using a yaml format, e.g.:
  http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ossa/tree/ossa/OSSA-2014-041.yaml

And they are being published there:
  http://security.openstack.org/

Please note that is still a work in progress as we are trying to improve
our publication process using a gate job to render final documents.

Feedbacks are most welcomed!

--
Tristan Cacqueray
OpenStack Vulnerability Management Team