[Openstack-security] [openstack/glance-specs] SecurityImpact review request change I94428288cb6851ae74bd80b02b761f3509a188fc

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Mon Feb 2 16:53:48 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/138051

Log:
commit 5a392f38ca5d578c225600ec448de92dcd35c928
Author: Lakshmi N Sampath <lakshmi.sampath at hp.com>
Date:   Mon Dec 1 04:13:06 2014 -0800

    Catalog Index Service

    Implements: blueprint catalog-index-service

    This is intended to improve performance of Glance API services while
    dramatically improving search capabilities.

    It will improve performance by offloading user search queries from existing
    API servers. In addition, we are working on numerous improvements in Horizon
    which will include improvements to image, snapshot, artifact details and
    searching. The desired user experience is greatly dependent upon a rich,
    dynamic, near real time faceted and aggregated search capability with a strong
    query language.

    DocImpact
    APIImpact
    SecurityImpact

    Change-Id: I94428288cb6851ae74bd80b02b761f3509a188fc
    Co-Authored-By: Lakshmi N Sampath <lakshmi.sampath at hp.com>
    Co-Authored-By: Travis Tripp <travis.tripp at hp.com>
    Co-Authored-By: Murali Sundar <murali.sundar at intel.com>