[Openstack-security] [openstack/sahara] SecurityImpact review request change Ic5ab5a875754c09aae59d0313d5726f2bd4f7282

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Dec 10 21:19:51 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/251813

Log:
commit 47bd10fff83933ddb0a241a1fc73e09ff4cce6bb
Author: Vitaly Gridnev <vgridnev at mirantis.com>
Date:   Tue Dec 1 14:46:13 2015 +0300

    Trust usage improvements in sahara

    There are several improvements in usage trusts.
     * create trust always and without expiry to allow
       provisioning of large clusters
     * fix issues with auth_plugin setup during cluster
       provisioning, so that we can use trusts to
       refresh auth_token
     * enable redelegation for cluster trusts, because
       heat also will create trusts during heat stack
       creation
     * refreshing cluster before create/delete trusts
       to check to be sure that correct trust applied
       to cluster.
     * removing config option for expiry since it unused now.

    SecurityImpact

    Closes-bug: 1521992
    Related-bug: 1486653
    Change-Id: Ic5ab5a875754c09aae59d0313d5726f2bd4f7282