[Openstack-security] Openstack-security Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

McPeak, Travis travis.mcpeak at hp.com
Tue Aug 4 17:56:32 UTC 2015

Hi Elena,

IMO this would make a great gate process. In particular if cve-check were
implemented as a gate in requirements, we could detect when a new
vulnerable
version of a project is made available for use in OpenStack.

Have you run the tool against the current requirements list?  I¹d be
curious to see what the baseline results look like.

Thanks,
 -Travis