[Openstack-security] Help regarding Chain of Trust implementation in Openstack cloud.

Anish anish2good at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 27 15:16:37 UTC 2014

Hyder,

Few questions
	* Who is the User is the device/storage or end user?
	* What is the Service ?
	* What are you trying to change, that doesn't provided by the Opestack framework
	* Cloud Images ? are you specific about the Glance ?
	* Did you try to explore the keystone, RBAC feature
	* are you trying to create trust model like AAA

--
Anish