[Openstack-security] Help regarding Chain of Trust implementation in Openstack cloud.

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Mon Oct 27 09:11:37 UTC 2014

Hi Faraz,

We can likely help you more if you provide a little bit more background.

Have you taken a look at the OpenStack Security Guide http://docs.openstack.org/sec/ ? That touches on a number of related topics, we’ve also got several people in the group who are very familiar with trusted computing who I’m sure will reply to this thread.

-Rob