[Openstack-security] [openstack/glance] SecurityImpact review request change I93aaca24935a4f3096210233097dd6b8c5440176

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Oct 24 15:59:23 UTC 2014

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/130839

Log:
commit b48d2bff84389fdd988807f5f1505dff94d300e4
Author: abhishekkekane <abhishek.kekane at nttdata.com>
Date:   Tue Oct 21 04:39:59 2014 -0700

    Eventlet green threads not released back to pool

    Presently, the wsgi server allows persist connections hence even after
    the response is sent to the client, it doesn't close the client socket
    connection.
    Because of this problem, the green thread is not released back to the pool.

    In order to close the client socket connection explicitly after the
    response is sent and read successfully by the client, you simply have to
    set keepalive to False when you create a wsgi server.

    DocImpact:
    Added wsgi_keep_alive option (default=True).

    SecurityImpact

    Closes-Bug: #1361360
    Change-Id: I93aaca24935a4f3096210233097dd6b8c5440176