[Openstack-security] Openstackid sec question

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 20 18:30:55 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-20 20:14:38 +0200 (+0200), Marton Kiss wrote:
[...]
> c, do a code-audit on the openstackid source code
[...]

The question I was interested in seeing asked was more about this
item in particular (and less around how the Project Infrastructure
team should go about doing its work to manage systems).

As I gather there are members of the OpenStack community who may
have some interest in performing security audits of source code, I
thought the openstack-security mailing list might be a great first
place to ask for possible volunteers.
--
Jeremy Stanley