[Openstack-security] [openstack/swift-specs] SecurityImpact review request change I9adcd8979af8f1d0ebd912c503ae36a8041ed32d

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Oct 10 13:09:25 UTC 2014

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/123220

Log:
commit 43af26fe405ff2d4bca5fecdd6d3485db342a789
Author: Christian Cachin <cca at zurich.ibm.com>
Date:   Wed Oct 8 13:41:40 2014 +0200

    Draft specification for storage encryption in Swift

    This draft serves for agreeing on the security goals of encryption
    support in Swift, its design and important implementation choices.

    This spec revises the "spec for on-disk encryption" here
      https://review.openstack.org/#/c/123220/
    and extends the security model and the design. It also takes
    into account some of the discussion there.

    For relevant background, see also the earlier blueprint
      https://blueprints.launchpad.net/swift/+spec/swift-enc-proxy

    The change-id points to relevant prior post of design for on-disk
    encryption.

    SecurityImpact

    Change-Id: I9adcd8979af8f1d0ebd912c503ae36a8041ed32d