[Openstack-security] Re: Swift Encryption

Christian Cachin zrlcca at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 11:56:55 UTC 2014

Robert, all,

> There's a spec and some first-pass code at implementing object
> encryption in Swift. I know this is something I've discussed with
> several of you before so I'm bringing this to your attention.
>
> Please review, comment and get involved if you've got the cycles.
>
> Spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/123220/
>
> Code: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122773/

Please note that these two are from different sources.  We posted the code
based on earlier designs.  Sam posted the spec above.  I have meanwhile
created an extended spec that includes material from the spec above:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126880/

Thanks ahead for feedback.

Regards,

	Christian

---
Christian Cachin                           email: cca at zurich.ibm.com
IBM Research - Zurich                           tel: +41-44-724-8989
Säumerstrasse 4                                 fax: +41-44-724-8953
CH-8803 Rüschlikon, Switzerland       http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~cca