[Openstack-security] [OSSG] Meeting Time

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Fri May 30 15:25:07 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I think we’re all agreed that we could do with some extra time to have OSSG discussions, I’m glad to say that we now have more to say than we used to! - I’d like to extend the meeting out to an hour with the obvious caveat that we’ll end when possible.

I’d like to propose that we bring the meeting forward by an hour and extend it to an hour, making the meeting 1700-1800UTC this should mean that our west coast friends don’t have to get up too early while allowing our EMEA folks to finish work too late.

Looking at the availability on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#OpenStack_Project_.26_Release_Status_meeting> this should work just fine but we’ll have to move to holding the meeting #openstack-meeting-alt

So the proposal I’m making is:
Thursdays 1800 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt

I’m more than happy to hear other proposals if there’s a better/more suitable time for everyone.

-Rob