[Openstack-security] OSSG Lunch at Atlanta Summit

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Wed May 14 21:37:16 UTC 2014

Here's the final details for the OSSG lunch.

When: Thursday May 15 at 12:30p (or a bit later if you can't be there right
on time)
Where: Terraces Restaurant located on the street level of Building B here
at the GWCC -- http://gwcc.com/attendees/dining_options/Terraces.aspx

We currently have about 15-20 people planning to attend.  I have chosen
this location with the hopes that it will make it easier for people who may
need to come / go to other conference sessions.  Please stop in and join us
for as much time as you can.  Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Cheers,
-bryan