[Openstack-security] OSSG Lunch at Atlanta Summit

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Fri May 2 00:25:50 UTC 2014

With the summit just around the corner, I wanted to ensure that we set
aside a time for OSSG to meet while in Atlanta.  So, please mark your
calendars:

When: Thursday May 15 @ 12:30p
Location: TBD but near the GWCC, I'll send out an update via email

I realize that there are Keystone sessions on either side of this lunch
slot.  Even so, this appears to be the best option all around.  For people
involved in Keystone, I encourage you to join us for as long as you can!

I know that OSSG has lots to discuss during the week.  This lunch can be a
working lunch, but I hope that it also somewhat social.  Let's try to
coordinate some other meeting times during the week to discuss specific
topics of interest to the OSSG community.  Watch for other emails
coordinating those.

More details on the lunch will be coming over the next week!

Cheers,
-bryan