[Openstack-security] OSSN repository is live!

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Mon Mar 31 08:00:44 UTC 2014

Hi Nathan,

Great news!

By the way, we are also planning to use GIT/GERRIT work flow for Threat modelling work. This will provide us clear process and
visibility of the work chain. Could you please share, what is the process to achieve this. I mean, i can see a bug report related to this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1279074

Thanks,
Shohel