[Openstack-security] Security Analysis for new Blueprints

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Thu Mar 27 15:33:03 UTC 2014

> I was also bringing this up now because the new Nova template is still
> being modified and under review; so it could be a good timing for proposing
> something there and probably to be ready for Juno.
>
> But if there is a related approach work in progress, probably then there
> is the need to grow the template in the future.

I still think it would be valuable to get something about security review /
security impact / etc into the first template.  Where is this review
process happening?  I'd be happy to chime in over there.

If you may point me to any related effort, I would be happy to offer some
> help here.

This is the current work in progress that I referenced:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Guidelines

-bryan