[Openstack-security] Security Analysis for new Blueprints

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 15:09:38 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian

I think it is a very good idea to have a security impact section as part
of all Blueprints, but I am not sure how this procedure would work in
practise, since anyone can write a Blueprint, and there is no vetting of
them before they are published. I think some revised procedures would
need to be agreed as a minimum before this could become a reality

regards

David