[Openstack-security] OSSG Lead Election Results

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Thu Mar 20 15:33:34 UTC 2014

Thank you Bryan!

I’d like to extend special thanks to Bryan, without whom this group would not be what it is today, he’s been a superb leader in this space and I look forward to continuing to work with him on the future of the OSSG. Malini and Sriram, your contributions to the OSSG have been substantial and running in the election is a great example of your commitment!

Over the next few days I’m hoping to build a roadmap for the OSSG, bringing in those projects that need more attention and looking for suggestions on other awesome things we can get involved with – will discuss more at the meeting today

-Rob