[Openstack-security] [Job Advertisement] OpenStack Security Engineer

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Tue Mar 18 12:57:56 UTC 2014

It is my pleasure to announce that the security team at HP is looking
for new hires from the OpenStack community.

We are hiring in a number of areas, of security; pentesting,
architecture and engineering but I think that one role will be of
particular interest to this group; 'OpenStack Security Engineer' - we
are looking to hire people whose primary focus will be designing new
security features in OpenStack and engaging with the OpenStack security
community on various issues - this will be a very visible, open-source
oriented role, I hope that you'll all consider applying.

The official job description is here:
https://hp.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1218470 but I'd
suggest that anyone who's interested in knowing more should reach out to
me directly.

Cheers
-Rob