[Openstack-security] OSSG election electorate

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Mon Mar 17 19:09:24 UTC 2014

Dear Electorate,

Gentle reminder to vote for the lead candidacy - voting ends on the 19th.

Rob and Malini are great candidates, no doubt about it. However, if you
prefer someone independent who is not attached to a vendor/ big company,
you can vote for me. I am not employed by any of the big players, an
entrepreneur <http://www.clouddon.com>/ independent consultant.

It doesn't matter whom you are voting for, please do vote. Just 2 more days
to go, please vote!

thanks,
-Sriram

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Bryan D. Payne <bdpayne at acm.org> wrote:

> After reviewing the members in Launchpad, I have found that 50 of the 125
> members satisfy the election criteria to be an "active member".  You can
> review my work in the Google Doc linked below.  If you believe that you
> should be allowed to vote, please verify and report any problems to me as
> soon as possible.
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqnzHH5YYzZvdFlXWTZxYmZKc3NUTld0cThhUUpEb0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> -bryan