[Openstack-security] OpenStack Threat Analysis activity - OSSG

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Thu Mar 13 16:18:48 UTC 2014

Hi Hui Xiang,

You are welcome to join the meeting and take part in the review / Threat modelling work we are currently working on. Or if you have some suggestion, please
share with us.

We will discuss the time schedule issue in the next meeting. I thinks it would be bit difficult cause we have some participants from US timezones.

We are continuously updating the Wiki page ( although there is sometimes a lag) and related information, so that everyone is informed.

Related information in the
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Threat_Analysis

Thanks,
Shohel