[Openstack-security] OSSG Lead Candidacy Kickoff

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Mon Mar 3 18:19:09 UTC 2014

Starting today, and going through March 12, we are accepting candidates for
the OSSG Lead election.  You can view the complete details on the election
process here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/OSSG_Lead_Election_Spring_2014

Some relavent details:

* Candidates must be active members (as defined in the above link) of OSSG.

* Candidates must announce their intention to run by posting a message to
this list with the subject "OSSG Lead Candidacy".  Either Rob or I will
respond to verify that the candidate is an active member and added to the
election.  All candidates will be added to the election page linked above.

Cheers,
-bryan