[Openstack-security] How to disable spoofing filter?

Peter Kardoš peter.kardosd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:43:48 UTC 2014

To whom it may concern,

 we use OpenStack IceHouse and I want to ask if is possible for some
network ports turn off spoofing filter. We need this scenario: one or two
VM need behave as router and interconnecting more networks (not with NAT
but with routing), but spoofing filter don’t allow this feature. I can
modify it direct by iptables but every time I change security group
settings in iptables is refreshed again spoofing filter for the following
networks port.
I can't find any information about this problem on internet or in your
manual.

 Thank you

Peter