[Openstack-security] Security Threat modelling work for OpenStack

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 12 10:35:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

At OSSG, we are currently doing Threat Modelling of OpenStack and as a starter
we have already performed initial work for  Keystone. Work on Nova has also started.
The current status of the work is located at

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Threat_Analysis
https://github.com/shohel02/OpenStack_Threat_Modelling.git
https://github.com/criscad/OpenStack_Threat_Modelling.git

In the mid review starting at July 14th,  we will go through threat modelling process for Openstack projects,
and for Keystone we go through a component break down and enumerate possible threats
and attack vectors.

Interested? Put your name in  etherpad Threat Modelling section. We are especially hoping to
get support and participation from Keystone core developers .  I think there are some in this
mailing list too :)

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ossg-juno-meetup

Cheers,
Shohel