[Openstack-security] OSSG Meetup - lock it in

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Wed Jun 11 15:56:01 UTC 2014

All,

Those of you that are coming to the meetup please make sure that you've
put your names down on the etherpad.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ossg-juno-meetup

The chosen date is the week starting July 14th. The agenda topics are
listed on the etherpad but here's the short version:

* OSSN/OSSA - Ongoing Work
* Baseline Security Review for $project
* OSSG Book Cleanup
* Threat Modelling
* Security Anti-Patterns
* Library Audit
* Fuzz Testing
* Gate Test Hackathon

This is a _lot_ of ground to cover, please make sure you've put your
name by all of the topics that you're interested in.

Those of you that are leading a topic, please add a short one-two
sentence description of what you'd like to achieve with it so people can
put their names by them and we can get a good idea of what can be run in
parallel and what must be run in series.

We need to decide on the amount of time we need to get everything done,
we initially thought that 3-4 days would be sufficient, I'm definitely
thinking more to the 4 day end of that.

Thoughts?

-Rob