[Openstack-security] OpenStack Security Vulnerability Impact Metrics

Travis McPeak Travis_McPeak at symantec.com
Tue Jun 10 16:53:07 UTC 2014

This sounds really good Doug!  I agree that neither of those traditional
scoring metrics really take into account important factors of cloud
deployments.  In particular I think the position in the cloud is extremely
important.  I¹d be interested in working with you and the community to get
some better way of scoring vulnerabilities for the cloud.

Thanks,
  -Travis