[Openstack-security] OSSG Mid Cycle Meetup Agenda

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Fri Jun 6 07:21:10 UTC 2014

Great stuff Sriram.

I’ve updated the etherpad with a few thoughts on how things should be structured. In general I think we’ve got some great topics here, I feel that we can shape them nicely over the next day or two, each individual effort needs a leader to own it, organise and prepare for the meet up etc. If there is no leader then either I will take it on or we’ll assume that there isn’t enough passion to take that particular project forward at this cycle.

I’ve added a topic to the list - “Gate Test Hackathon” - A sprint to write gate tests that flag those most basic things we see that might hope to catch, please comment and add any thing you can think of to: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ossg-juno-meetup

ALL: Make sure you add your name to all those topics of interest.

Cheers
-Rob