[Openstack-security] [OSSG][Meetup] Sunday social?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Jul 14 22:11:24 UTC 2014

Sorry I missed you guys... was coming off a bit of an exhaustive camping
vacation so... we probably passed some of each other in the air port.

I leave you with a single tip.

Elysian Bar, it's down near market off of pike.  Walking distance from the
OSSG meetup.  Not too expensive... but, best beer in the hood and wholely
acceptable cost amazing food.  Try the berliner weiss sour on tap.
Ultimate summer beer.

Or don't everything else is amazing too.

Cheers, and good luck securing OpenStack.

-Matt Joyce