[Openstack-security] OSSG Mid Cycle Meetup Agenda

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Wed Jul 9 16:30:17 UTC 2014

Dear OSSG:

Do we have a good idea of the schedule yet? While we will have parallel
tracks, it probably is better if we pack a certain topic in least # of days
as possible (for instance, if OSSG Book Cleanup is going to take 16 hours,
2 full days might be better than 4 half days).

Thoughts? I am sure we will discuss more tomorrow, but opening it up.

Thanks,
-Sriram