[Openstack-security] Fw: [openstack-dev] [Keystone] [Swift] Question re. keystone domains

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Wed Jul 2 18:14:46 UTC 2014

It's ugly from a design point of view, unless Keystone had some call
that Swift could make to _verify_ what is, or isn't restricted - which
would decouple the security assumption somewhat but introduce more
complexity into Keystone of course.

^ Not suggesting that's sensible but better than just hoping/assuming
Keystone is configured the way you expect it to be.

-Rob