[Openstack-security] Security Note (OSSN) Process

Ahmed Aley ahmeda at cs.umu.se
Thu Jan 16 11:27:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

How about having it like this:
OSSA-2014-01, OSSA-2014-02, OSSA-2014-03
OSSN-0114, OSSN-0214, OSSN-0314

This way you keep the relative ordering for both and it is easy to see when
was what issued with no confusion. I would also suggest adding categories
to OSSN, e.g, instead of OSSN-0114 have something like OSSN-NO-0114 where
the extra NO (or GL or something) in the middle indicates an acronym for
the project (Nova).

--Ahmed