[Openstack-security] OpenStack Threat Analysis activity - OSSG

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Fri Feb 21 11:15:08 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry for not including the whole OSSG in the initial call. So, we are having an initial call
for Threat modelling of OpenStack  (first one is Keystone) today, 21 Feb, 17.00 UTC. Let’s
have the discussion today then decide what time suits us best for later meetings. It is in  Free node
channel  ##openstack-threat-analysis  (unofficial channel).

Today’s topics of discussion:
   1. Threat modelling process
         https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1aEVfmQtqnoMmpPZ3hmUHpBa1k/edit?usp=sharing

          First, we t need to agree on this, so  we have  conformity around the whole work. Please feel
          free to provide your feedback.

   2.    Some concrete example use of the modelling process
                  Keystone over all :               https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1aEVfmQtqnobzB6M21uMEFXNUE/edit?usp=sharing
                  Keystone Token-provider:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1aEVfmQtqnoejN1T1kybjlnMkk/edit?usp=sharing

         (Now this documents are work in progress work, things are not always in order and complete)

See you in the meeting,
Shohel