[Openstack-security] Fuzzy test framework in Tempest

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Fri Feb 14 07:51:04 UTC 2014

FYI: I felt fuzzing could be an interesting project for
GSoC<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014#Mentors>,
so proposed it as one of the project ideas. I am not sure how many of those
projects would get selected; in case it gets selected, hey, we get an
intern!

Marc - would look for your bp!

Thanks!

-Sriram