[Openstack-security] Any Summit pass for OSSG members?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Feb 10 20:41:02 UTC 2014

The TC has a process to recognise significant non-code contributions
from the community. These people can basically be granted ATC status,
which would grant a summit ticket discount. I believe the process to
apply is for the PTL for your program to email the TC mailing list.

Michael

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Clark, Robert Graham
<robert.clark at hp.com> wrote:
> Not at the moment, though I'd encourage members who feel they have made
> significant impact to email me a list of their contributions and I'll be
> happy to petition the organising committee.
>

> Cheers
>
> -Rob

Rackspace Australia