[Openstack-security] IMPORTANT: OpenStack Security Notes - Repository Migration

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 13:48:04 UTC 2014

Apologies for the top-post...

This repository migration is now complete.  Security Notes are now kept
in the security-doc repository:

    https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/security-doc/

The Security Note Process page [1] has been updated to reflect this change.

All new Security Note reviews should be proposed against the new
repository.  The old repository will be moved to openstack-attic soon [2].

Thanks,
-NGK

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Security_Note_Process
[2] https://review.openstack.org/113614