[Openstack-security] Fuzzing project in GSOC2014

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Wed Apr 30 05:45:23 UTC 2014

Hi Sriram, hi Mani,

great to hear! So my session got approved:

http://sched.co/1tHrVUm

Will you both be around in Atlanta? Otherwise I would suggest to have a Hangout call before the session.
I definitely want to support this and we should combine our efforts.

Please also have a look to this merged patch:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/73982/

Regards
Marc