[Openstack-security] Secure messaging with Kite

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 18:50:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

There was some discussion in our OSSG meeting last week about secure
messaging and Kite.  There was interest from a few people about knowing
more about how Kite works, so I prepared the following write-up that
goes into the details:

    https://blog-nkinder.rhcloud.com/?p=62

Any feedback or suggestions related to Kite (or secure messaging in
general) are welcome!  I think that this is an important area where we
can make some important improvements to the security of OpenStack.

Thanks,
-NGK