[Openstack-security] Fuzzy test framework Dev Session in Atlanta

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Mon Apr 28 18:03:42 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Earlier I had mentioned that we have proposed an project for GSoC related
to this. Happy to announce that it has been selected. Manishanker (cc-ed)
will be the intern working on.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2014/manishanker/5649050225344512

We could collaborate/ work together to avoid duplication, would love to
attend this session.

thanks,
-Sriram

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:38 PM, Koderer, Marc <m.koderer at telekom.de>wrote:

> Hi Gents,
>

> Cool!
>
> could you add a short comment on the session that you are interested. We
> have many session proposals this year and this would increase the chances
> to get it in.
>

> http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/323
>

> Regards
>
> Marc