[Openstack-security] Credentials in clear text

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Apr 23 14:24:41 UTC 2014

I think Jose from CERN has been putting in some work on the clients and the server for Kerberos in this area.

There were some problems with the Kerberos packaging and pre-reqs along with how to fake a Kerberos server in the test suite but he was making progress.

Is this on the summit agenda ? It would be good to get it working since I think it was on my summit talk in Boston.

Tim

Activity Log
[http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a1040384?s=64&d=identicon]
Jose Castro Leon<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=jose-castro-leon&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=> (CERN<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=CERN>)
08 Apr 2014 07:14:32 in python-keystoneclient<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=&module=python-keystoneclient>
Review “Initial kerberos plugin implementation.”
Submitted by: Jose Castro Leon<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=jose-castro-leon&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=> (CERN<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=CERN>) (#35)
Change Id: Idf02bf27b5933c00827dd08d11ac131896184ad8<https://review.openstack.org/74974>
Code Review: 1
[http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a1040384?s=64&d=identicon]
Jose Castro Leon<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=jose-castro-leon&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=> (CERN<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=CERN>)
02 Apr 2014 14:59:32 in requirements<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=&module=requirements>
Review “kerberos requires an additional requests library. Older versions break in py33”
Submitted by: Adam Young<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=ayoung&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=> (Red Hat<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=Red+Hat>) (#200)
Change Id: I2100915f123c0fea41d5b17d01947901aa0119c5<https://review.openstack.org/84740>
Code Review: 1
[http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a1657571576?s=64&d=identicon]
Jose Castro Leon<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=jose-castro-leon&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=> (CERN<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=CERN>)
20 Feb 2014 09:21:31 in python-keystoneclient<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=&module=python-keystoneclient>
Patch “Initial kerberos plugin implementation.”
Current Status: ABANDONED
18 Feb 2014 10:19:23 in keystone<http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=&project_type=all&release=all&metric=all&company=&module=keystone>